This course is designed to “level-up” the fundamentals of every actor and get you prepared for the increasing film and TV workload in Victoria!
This course will focus on advanced analysis, emotional preparation and performance.
- In-depth scene study breaking the material down into its finest points.
- Fully understanding script as the writer intended.
- A comprehensive look at stage direction and what “clues” to look for.
- Partner and individual-related exercises geared to breaking down our own personal walls.
- Discovering character and personal truths allow conduits to be built between the two.
- Living truthfully in the moment.
- Being comfortable in your performance.
- Throwing away the starting blocks and simply doing the work.
Please note that part-time studies do not constitute career training.
Dates / Time: Tuesdays, 8-10pm | May 17th – July 5th
Tuesdays, 8-10pm | July 12th – August 30th
Tuesdays, 8-10pm | September 5th – October 25th
Instructor: Joanne Wilson
Location: 841 Fisgard Street
Fees: $229 (+GST)
*PLEASE NOTE* Vaccine Passport required for this class.
Credit card payments are managed securely through PayPal. To pay via credit card, please select “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the next screen.
Or send Interac-etransfer payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
or choose your payment methods as follows.
We do not offer refunds, partial refunds, or make-up classes.
Choose your dates from the menu below and hit PAY WITH PAYPAL
Paypal temporarily disabled, please Etransfer to:
All part time classes are $240.45 including GST. Thanks.
Get In Touch!
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about VAD Arts or provide more information about our classes.